Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Roblox

One of my friends told me about this really cool website called Roblox so I went to http://www.roblox.com/and I thought it was really cool!First off if you want to make a free account you have to create a pass word and user name (your user name is your roblox name). Then you after you sign up. You can do a lot of things. You can go online with other people and play kid made games.You can make your personal place or a game.You can join groups were you can go to special group exclusive places and obtain ranks so you can do special things.After a while you will notice you get these things that are called robux and tickets. They will allow you to buy clothes, hats,gear like weapons. (you can use them in some games) and much more! I hope you enjoy roblox!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment